TERMS OF SERVICE.
The User and Tseebal agree that:
- In order to use the Website , the User must be at least 18 years of age or otherwise access only under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian.
- Tseebal grants a non-transferable and revocable license to use the Website , under the Terms and Conditions of Use described, for the purpose of purchasing items sold within the Website . The User may print and/or copy the information and/or image contained or published on the tseebal.com Website exclusively for personal use, for which reason the commercial use of such information is expressly and strictly prohibited. In case of being a moral person, it will be subject to the provisions of article 148, section IV of the Federal Copyright Law. The reprint, publication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, electronic reproduction or by any other means, partial or total, of any information, image, document or graphic that appears on the Website www.tseebal.com , for any use other than non-commercial personal use is expressly prohibited to the User , unless he has prior written authorization from Tseebal . Any violation of these Terms and Conditions of Use will result in the immediate revocation of the license granted in this section, without prior notice.
- Certain related services and features that may be available on the tseebal.com Website may require registration or subscription. The User acknowledges that, by providing personal information, he grants Tseebal the authorization indicated in article 109 of the Federal Copyright Law. If the User decides to register or subscribe to any of these services or related functions, the User agrees to provide accurate and current information about himself, and to promptly update that information if there are any changes.
- Each User is responsible for keeping passwords and other account identifiers secure. The account holder is fully responsible for all activities that occur under their password or account. On the other hand, the User must notify Tseebal of any unauthorized use of his password or account . Tseebal shall not be liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of User 's failure to comply with this section.
- During the registration process, the User agrees to receive promotional emails from Tseebal . However, the User may request not to receive promotional emails by writing to email@example.com .
- Tseebal reserves the right to block access or remove all or part of the information, communication or material that in its sole judgment may be: i) abusive, defamatory or obscene; ii) fraudulent, contrived or misleading; iii) violates copyrights, trademarks, confidentiality, industrial secrets or any intellectual property right of a third party; iv) offensive or; v) that in any way works against what is established in this contract.
- Tseebal does not presume that the content published on the Website can be legally viewed outside of the United Mexican States. Access to the content may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If the User accesses the content outside of the United Mexican States, he does so at his own risk and is responsible for compliance with the laws within the jurisdiction in which he is located.
- The User is prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Website ; It is prohibited for the User to: a) access data that they are not authorized to use or log into a server or into an account to which the User does not have authorized access; b) attempt to examine, scan or test the vulnerability of a computer system or a network or break security or authentication measures without proper authorization; c) attempt to interfere with any other User 's use of, hosting service or network, including, without limitation, transmitting a virus to the Website ; cause a saturation of the Website through "flooding". "sending spam" (spamming), "mail bombing" (mailbombing) or "generation of failures" (crashing); d) sending unsolicited emails, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services, or; e) forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting.
- The User acknowledges that violations of the computer system or network security may generate civil or criminal liability. Tseebal will investigate situations that may involve such violations and reserves the right to report such actions to those authorized; Tseebal will cooperate with the competent authority in the investigation of said violations in the terms established in the applicable legislation.
- For the proper access to the Website , the User must have the necessary equipment and facilities for his Internet connection and they will be the total responsibility of the User .
- Tseebal is exempt from any responsibility that occurs due to interruptions or suspensions of the Internet access service caused by a failure in the telecommunications system, in the supply of electricity, acts of God or force majeure or an action by third parties that may disable the services. equipment that provides access to the network.
- Tseebal will not be responsible for any damage, harm or loss to the User caused by failures in the system, the server or the Internet. Nor will Tseebal be responsible for any virus that could infect the User 's equipment as a result of access, use or examination of the Website or as a result of any transfer of data, files, images, texts, or audio contained on the Website. The User may not impute any responsibility or demand payment of damages, due to technical difficulties or failures in the systems or on the Internet. Tseebal does not guarantee continuous or uninterrupted access and use of the Website . The system may eventually be unavailable due to technical difficulties or Internet failures, or for any other circumstance beyond Tseebal's control ; In such cases, an effort will be made to restore it as quickly as possible without any type of responsibility being imputed for it. Tseeba l shall not be responsible for any errors or omissions contained in the Website .