TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
This document constitutes an adhesion contract for the use of the Internet page https://www.tseebal.com (hereinafter “Website”) celebrated by: on the one hand, ANA PATRICIA GUADALUPE FUENTES DÍAZ DE LEÓN (hereinafter "Tseebal"), in its capacity as responsible and on the other, the User, subjecting both parties to the provisions of this document:
Acceptance of the terms and conditions.
By entering and using this Website , identified with the domain name www.tseebal.com , owned by Tseebal , the User is accepting the Terms and Conditions of Use contained in this contract and expressly declares his acceptance using electronic means for this purpose, in terms of the provisions of article 1803 and other relatives of the Federal Civil Code.
For the purposes of this contract, the parties agree that " User " shall mean any person of any nature who enters the website www.tseebal.com and/or any of the subpages that display its content and/or the person of of any nature that registers and/or uses any of the services offered through said page.
If the Terms and Conditions of this contract are not fully and completely accepted, the User must refrain from accessing, using and observing the Website and/or any other service offered by Tseebal, as well as from visiting the physical store of Tseebal. .
In the event that the User accesses, uses and observes the Website , as well as in the event that the User accesses, visits, uses and browses the Store, it will be considered as an absolute and express acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of Use stipulated herein. , the other documents incorporated therein by reference, as well as the applicable laws and regulations in accordance with current legislation for the use of the Website .
Tseebal will not keep an individualized copy of this agreement entered into between the User and the company, so the User is recommended to keep a copy of these Terms and Conditions of Use for their own records.
In the event that the User violates what is stated in these Terms and Conditions of Use , Tseebal may cancel its use, as well as exclude the User from future operations, and/or take the legal action that it deems appropriate for its interests.
Use of the Website : www.tseebal.com
The User and Tseebal agree that:
- In order to use the Website , the User must be at least 18 years of age or otherwise access only under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian.
- Tseebal grants a non-transferable and revocable license to use the Website , under the Terms and Conditions of Use described, for the purpose of purchasing items sold within the Website . The User may print and/or copy the information and/or image contained or published on the tseebal.com Website exclusively for personal use, for which reason the commercial use of such information is expressly and strictly prohibited. In case of being a moral person, it will be subject to the provisions of article 148, section IV of the Federal Copyright Law. The reprint, publication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, electronic reproduction or by any other means, partial or total, of any information, image, document or graphic that appears on the Website www.tseebal.com , for any use other than non-commercial personal use is expressly prohibited to the User , unless he has prior written authorization from Tseebal . Any violation of these Terms and Conditions of Use will result in the immediate revocation of the license granted in this section, without prior notice.
- Certain related services and features that may be available on the tseebal.com Website may require registration or subscription. The User acknowledges that, by providing personal information, he grants Tseebal the authorization indicated in article 109 of the Federal Copyright Law. If the User decides to register or subscribe to any of these services or related functions, the User agrees to provide accurate and current information about himself, and to promptly update that information if there are any changes.
- Each User is responsible for keeping passwords and other account identifiers secure. The account holder is fully responsible for all activities that occur under their password or account. On the other hand, the User must notify Tseebal of any unauthorized use of his password or account . Tseebal shall not be liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of User 's failure to comply with this section.
- During the registration process, the User agrees to receive promotional emails from Tseebal . However, the User may request not to receive promotional emails by writing to email@example.com .
- Tseebal reserves the right to block access or remove all or part of the information, communication or material that in its sole judgment may be: i) abusive, defamatory or obscene; ii) fraudulent, contrived or misleading; iii) violates copyrights, trademarks, confidentiality, industrial secrets or any intellectual property right of a third party; iv) offensive or; v) that in any way works against what is established in this contract.
- Tseebal does not presume that the content published on the Website can be legally viewed outside of the United Mexican States. Access to the content may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If the User accesses the content outside of the United Mexican States, he does so at his own risk and is responsible for compliance with the laws within the jurisdiction in which he is located.
- The User is prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Website ; It is prohibited for the User to: a) access data that they are not authorized to use or log into a server or into an account to which the User does not have authorized access; b) attempt to examine, scan or test the vulnerability of a computer system or a network or break security or authentication measures without proper authorization; c) attempt to interfere with any other User 's use of, hosting service or network, including, without limitation, transmitting a virus to the Website ; cause a saturation of the Website through "flooding". "sending spam" (spamming), "mail bombing" (mailbombing) or "generation of failures" (crashing); d) sending unsolicited emails, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services, or; e) forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting.
- The User acknowledges that violations of the computer system or network security may generate civil or criminal liability. Tseebal will investigate situations that may involve such violations and reserves the right to report such actions to those authorized; Tseebal will cooperate with the competent authority in the investigation of said violations in the terms established in the applicable legislation.
- For the proper access to the Website , the User must have the necessary equipment and facilities for his Internet connection and they will be the total responsibility of the User .
- Tseebal is exempt from any responsibility that occurs due to interruptions or suspensions of the Internet access service caused by a failure in the telecommunications system, in the supply of electricity, acts of God or force majeure or an action by third parties that may disable the services. equipment that provides access to the network.
- Tseebal will not be responsible for any damage, harm or loss to the User caused by failures in the system, the server or the Internet. Nor will Tseebal be responsible for any virus that could infect the User 's equipment as a result of access, use or examination of the Website or as a result of any transfer of data, files, images, texts, or audio contained on the Website. The User may not impute any responsibility or demand payment of damages, due to technical difficulties or failures in the systems or on the Internet. Tseebal does not guarantee continuous or uninterrupted access and use of the Website . The system may eventually be unavailable due to technical difficulties or Internet failures, or for any other circumstance beyond Tseebal's control ; In such cases, an effort will be made to restore it as quickly as possible without any type of responsibility being imputed for it. Tseeba l shall not be responsible for any errors or omissions contained in the Website .
Intellectual and Industrial Property and Copyright.
Tseebal acknowledges being the sole owner of the intellectual property rights, whether registered or unregistered within the www.tseebal.com Website , including, but not limited to: projects, software, source code, graphics, photographs, videos, images , sounds, texts, logos, brands, domain names, trade names and data included in the Website . The entire content of the Website is also protected by copyright as a collective work under the copyright laws of Mexico and by international conventions. All rights reserved.
The User is warned that such rights are protected by current Mexican and international legislation relating to intellectual and industrial property and copyright.
Copying, reproduction, adaptation, modification, distribution, commercialization, license, sending, disclosure, public communication and/or any other action that generates an infringement of current Mexican or international legislation on intellectual and/or industrial property is prohibited. as well as the use of the contents of the Website without prior express written authorization from Tseebal .
In the event that the User transmits to Tseebal any information, programs, applications, software or in general any material that requires a license, the User hereby grants Tseebal a perpetual, universal, free, non-exclusive, worldwide and royalty-free, which will include the rights to sublicense, sell, reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works from, publicly display and perform.
What is established in the previous paragraph will also apply to any other information that the User sends or transmits to Tseebal , including, without limitation, questions, criticisms, comments and suggestions to renew or improve the Website , whether these have been included in any space of the Website indicated or by virtue of other means or modes of transmission known or to be developed in the future. In addition, when the User sends comments or criticisms to the Website , he also grants Tseebal the right to use the name that the User sends, within the framework of said review, comment, or any other content.
Due to the foregoing, the User expressly waives in this act to carry out any action, demand or claim against Tseebal, its affiliates or suppliers for any current or eventual violation of any copyright or intellectual property derived from the information, programs , applications, software, ideas and other material that the User himself sends to the Website www.tseebal.com
In case of considering that any content published on the Website is in violation of intellectual or industrial property rights, the User may make a written notification to firstname.lastname@example.org . The User will have to indicate: i) true personal data (name, address, telephone number and email address of the claimant); ii) handwritten signature with the personal data of the rights holder; iii) precise and complete indication of the content(s) protected by the allegedly infringed intellectual property rights, as well as the location of said violations on the aforementioned Website ; iv) express and clear statement that the introduction of the indicated content(s) has been carried out without the consent of the owner of the allegedly infringed intellectual property rights; v) express, clear statement and under the responsibility of the claimant that the information provided in the notification is accurate and that the introduction of the content constitutes a violation of said rights.
The Website contains links to third party websites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to the Website for the User and do not imply endorsement by Tseebal of the content on such third party websites. Tseebal is not responsible for the content of linked third party websites and makes no representations regarding the content or accuracy of the material on such third party websites. If the User decides to access third-party websites through these links, they do so at their own risk.
The User acknowledges and accepts that some parts of the Website may contain information, images, advertisements and other advertising or promotional material from third-party sponsors and advertisers (hereinafter "Advertising Material"). Advertisers and Sponsors are responsible for ensuring that Advertising Material submitted for inclusion on the Website complies with applicable laws and regulatory codes. Tseebal is not responsible for any errors or inaccuracies in advertising materials.
Likewise, the User acknowledges and accepts in this act that said Advertising Material is protected by the laws that are applicable to intellectual and industrial property.
Guarantee of the products purchased.
Tseebal acts as a distributor of manufacturers or wholesale distributors that guarantee that the products sold on the Website www.tseebal.com and in the physical store function correctly and do not present defects or hidden defects that could make them dangerous or unsuitable for normal use. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the use that each User makes of the products is their sole responsibility, without any responsibility of Tseebal .
The duration of the contractual guarantee is clearly detailed on the product page of each item and is issued and endorsed by the manufacturer or supplier of each product.
No User may request a broader guarantee than that indicated therein. In such cases, Tseebal will not be obliged to answer for said guarantees, nor to collect the damaged product(s). The guarantee will lose its validity in the event of defects or deterioration due to external factors, accidents, especially electrical accidents, wear, improper use, or installation and use not in accordance with the instructions of the supplier or manufacturer. Products transported, modified or repaired by the User or any other person not authorized by Tseebal are excluded from the guarantee. The guarantee will not be applicable to apparent defects and product conformity defects, for which any claim must be made by the User in question within 7 calendar days following the delivery of the products.
Information about the products.
The information given about each product on the Website , on the products physically displayed in the physical store, as well as the photographs or videos related to them and the trade names, brands or distinctive signs of any kind contained on the Tseebal Website , are exposed exclusively indicative way. Tseebal is not responsible for any errors or inaccuracies in the information about the product.
Credits and promotions.
Tseebal will inform Users subscribed to the newsletter , by email, all future promotions and opportunities, with the respective dates and conditions.
Promotions will have specific terms and conditions, and Users interested in participating will be responsible for reading and understanding these terms and conditions.
Tseebal coupons cannot be combined with other coupons from the same store. The credits generated by Tseebal 's promotional actions (coupons, etc.) may be exchanged exclusively for physical products sold on the Website . Credits may not be exchanged for other credits.
Purchase of the products.
In order to make the purchase of the products, the User must make the payment of the selected products, taxes and corresponding shipping costs through the payment service providers that Tseebal makes available to the User on the Website . The User may only purchase products through the Website to be delivered to an address within the territory of the United States of Mexico. Once the purchase has been made by the User , through the implicit acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of Use , Tseebal will send an email informing the details of the purchase made.
Payment for the products purchased on the Website may be made through any of the means of payment offered by the Website , these being, among others: credit card, debit card, bank transfer, PayPal or Mercado Pago. The list of payment methods offered by Tseebal may be subject to change at any time without prior notice to the User . Payment by credit card or any other means of electronic payment must be made on the Website . The order number that is assigned when carrying out the transaction on the Website is for informational purposes only and does not imply acceptance of the transaction by Tseebal. In case of having any problem with the order, the User must communicate it in writing to the following email address email@example.com Tseebal will send the purchase confirmation via email only after confirmation of payment and may subsequently release the products for delivery at the address provided by the User in the purchase.
Payments made on the Website by credit card, debit card, PayPal or Mercado Pago, are subject to analysis and approval by Tseebal . Tseebal reserves the right to request official documents from the User, as a means of validation of the product acquisition process through the Website to validate the ownership and correct use of the means of payment and, if applicable, to cancel the payment made according to your sole discretion. In case of ignorance on the part of the Banking Institution corresponding to the charges made by the User that corresponds through credit card and derived from operations carried out on the Website, Tseebal reserves the right to initiate the corresponding legal actions and establish criminal or civil responsibilities as the case may be or of any other nature, as well as to carry out all those internal actions that may range from making the charge again to said User 's credit card to the definitive removal of the User from the Website and to which does not require prior authorization from the User.
Acceptance order and prices.
All the prices of the products that are indicated on the Website include VAT and other taxes that may correspond to them. However, these prices do not include the expenses corresponding to the shipment of the products, which will be detailed separately in each order and must be accepted and paid in full, prior to their shipment directly and exclusively by the User .
The User must consider that in the event that an order cannot be processed for various reasons, Tseebal reserves the right to deny or cancel any order for any reason, at any time. In addition, Tseebal reserves the right to request additional information from the User , before accepting the order or even once accepted in the first instance.
Tseebal will provide correct pricing information, however, in the event that the price of an item is not displayed correctly on the Website and/or in the event that the price of a displayed item is not correctly labeled or not corresponds to the current promotion, under these conditions Tseebal reserves the right to deny or cancel any order that contains an item that has been purchased. Likewise, Tseebal will contact the User to request instructions or cancel the order and notify them of such cancellation, as well as to deny the sale generated with the incorrect price and make the proper correction, or in the event that the purchase has already has been made, to cancel such orders, whether or not the order has been confirmed and paid for by the User . If for any reason, the price is at $0.00 mxn or $0.01 mxn, please contact us by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org For no reason will it be understood that the products shown on the Website do not have a price or give away Likewise, orders made under this situation will be canceled without prior notice.
Availability and acquisition of products.
All products offered on the Website are subject to stock and availability. Products in stock may be shipped within a period of 3 (three) to 5 (five) business days; The delivery time of the products purchased on request will be communicated to the User , however, they may vary. If the delivery time offered is not entirely satisfactory to the User , the User may request the cancellation in writing to email@example.com of the order within the first 7 (seven) business days from the date the order was placed, If the User cancels the order after the 7th (seventh) business day, the cancellation of the order will be at the sole discretion of Tseebal .
Cancellation of the purchase of the products.
The User may cancel the purchase of the products made on the Website , as long as the products purchased have not been dispatched from the physical store of Tseebal. In the event that the products have already been sent by Tseebal , the User will not be able to cancel the purchase made, and will have to follow the procedure presented in the "Returns" section of these Terms and Conditions. The User may check the status of the purchase made through the My Orders section of the User 's account or by contacting Tseebal through our email firstname.lastname@example.org or any of our means of communication. In case of cancellation of the purchase made by the User , the amount paid by the User will be refunded in accordance with the "Refunds" section of these Terms and Conditions.
The User may return the products purchased on the Website , as long as the following conditions are met:
- The User requests the return within 7 (seven) calendar days following the delivery date or, exclusively in cases of defective products, within the warranty period specified for the products purchased.
- The product(s) are in the same condition in which they were delivered to the User and be, as far as possible, with the original packaging and labeling, or alternatively in a similar format that guarantees the return in perfect condition.
The process of returning the products is presented below:
- The User must contact Tseebal by email and in writing ( email@example.com ) within the established period requesting the return of the products and providing, full name, order number, name of the products to be returned, address at which the products will be collected. In the event that the return is due to the fact that the product or products are classified as defective or that it is a different product from the one purchased on the Website , the User must also express said circumstance, as well as mention, where appropriate, the defects. of the products, (hereinafter the "Return Request").
- Once the Return Request is approved , Tseeba l could send the User a guide for shipping through the corresponding transport company, as well as schedule the date on which the transport company will collect the products from the address provided by the User within the United States of Mexico.
- The User must, where appropriate, pack the product in its original box or packaging, print and deliver the guide, as well as the products in their original packaging or box to the transport company on the date scheduled for that purpose.
If the payment was made by debit or credit card, the refund will be made through a chargeback on the same card that was used. If it was made by other means, the refund will be made through a bank transfer to the User 's account.
The User will be reimbursed for the cost of the returned products plus the cost of freight paid in the Purchase Order by the User . Tseebal will not be responsible for the expenses caused by those returns that occur without respecting the steps established in the procedure in the "Returns" section.
Deadline for refunds in the event of a cancellation.
In the case of a purchase cancellation made by the User in accordance with the "Cancellation of the purchase of products" section of these Terms and Conditions, Tseebal must request a refund from the User for the entire amount paid by the User. User within the following 7 calendar days from the date of cancellation of the User's purchase.
Term for refunds in case of return.
Once the products returned by the User have been received, Tseebal will proceed to carry out an internal inspection procedure to check that the products received comply with the characteristics established in point 2 of the "Return Conditions" section. In this case, Tseebal will have the obligation to return the money paid by the User within 7 calendar days from the day Tseebal received the returned products.
Responsibility of the User in relation to the transactions.
The User assumes responsibility for all costs, fees, taxes and demands that will arise from the use of this Website . The access data communicated to the User for his profile have been conceived exclusively for personal use, and must be treated confidentially. The User must modify their passwords regularly. All transactions made through the profile account will be attributed to the holder of the relevant profile account, and will be binding. The User is responsible without limitation for direct and indirect damages, as well as consequential damages, which could be caused by gross negligence or illegal intent.
The User may have a personal account by entering the data requested on the Website . The User Account is personal, unique and non-transferable. Through the User Account, the User will be able to access his purchase history and orders placed, verify the status of his orders, access his shopping cart, have access to temporary promotions and discounts, and will be able to customize the content that is presented to him. of the Website in accordance with their preferences, as well as use any type of functionalities that Tseebal may apply in the future to the User 's Account.
The User may only have one account. In the event that Tseebal detects different accounts that contain matching or related data, it may cancel, suspend or disable them at its sole discretion. The User will be responsible for all the operations carried out from his User account. The sale, assignment, transfer or transmission of the User Account under any title, whether onerous or free, is prohibited.
Tseebal reserves the right to reject the registration of a User account if it considers that the User has not complied with the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, without Tseebal being obliged to communicate or explain the reasons for its decision and without generating the right to compensation or compensation in favor of the User .
The User must send a billing request in writing to the email firstname.lastname@example.org in the following 24 hours after the purchase is made and this will proceed as long as the request is made within the same month in which the purchase was made. buy . Tseebal reserves the right to deny the billing request in the event that the request is made after the stipulated period, that is, within a month after the date of placing the order, without exception.
When requesting the invoice, it will be necessary for the User to provide the following tax requirements:
- RFC with homoclave.
- Full name or business name.
- Full Fiscal Address including: street, neighborhood, delegation or municipality, state and postal code.
- Form in which the payment was made) cash, electronic funds transfer, registered checks or debit, credit, service cards or the so-called electronic purses authorized by the Tax Administration Service).
- Indicate at least the last 4 digits of your payment account.
- Indicate to which email you would like to receive the invoice.
Once the corresponding invoice is issued, Tseebal will not be able to re-invoice or issue subsequent invoices.
Restrictions for minors.
Tseebal does not intentionally make sales to minors, so parents and guardians are recommended to carry out the activities of registration and use of the User 's account; and purchase of products on the Website.
Parents or guardians of minors will be responsible for the acts of minors carried out on the Website in accordance with the provisions of these Terms and Conditions of Use, including damages caused to third parties, actions carried out by them and that are prohibited by law; and by the provisions of this agreement.
The User in this act undertakes to indemnify and hold harmless Tseebal and its subsidiaries, parent company, shareholders, directors, employees, officials, directors and agents against any action, procedure, responsibilities, demands, claims, losses, responsibilities , losses, costs, damages, expenses and costs, as well as the expenses, costs and fees of lawyers and external advisers that derive from or are related to the violation by the User of: i) these Terms and Conditions, and/ or any law, rule, decree or regulation in force.
Tseebal reserves the right to assume the defense and control of any matter or claim that implies or could imply the payment of compensation associated with any breach by the User . The User undertakes to cooperate with Tseebal in the development of the pertinent defenses.
Modifications to the Website : www.tseebal.com
Tseebal may at any time and when it deems appropriate, without the need to notify the User , make corrections, additions, improvements or modifications to the content, presentation, information, services, additions, areas, databases and other elements of said site, without that this gives rise to no right to any claim or compensation, nor does this imply acknowledgment of any responsibility in favor of the User .
Validity, termination and modification of the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Tseebal , as well as the User , acknowledge that the Terms and Conditions are of unlimited validity, and will enter into force as of their publication on the Website www.tseebal.com
Tseebal reserves the right to make changes to this document without prior notice. Therefore, Tseebal recommends that the User re-read this document regularly, so that they are always informed of any changes. The alterations to the contract will become effective immediately after their publication on the Website : www.tseebal.com Once the modifications have been made, it will be presumed that the User who continues to use the Website has full knowledge, has read and consented to the Terms and Conditions reformed. In the event that the User does not accept the modified terms and conditions, they must stop using the Website .
Tseebal may at any time suspend access to the Website and/or terminate these Terms and Conditions. The termination of these Terms and Conditions will not imply in any case for Tseebal that it must indemnify the User .
These Terms and Conditions of Use, as well as the additional terms, constitute the entire agreement between the parties, and supersedes another agreement or contract entered into previously. Any clause or provision of this contract, as well as of the additional terms, legally declared invalid, will be eliminated or modified at Tseebal 's choice, in order to correct its vice or defect. However, the rest of the clauses or provisions will maintain their force, obligation and validity.
Occasionally, Tseebal may revise, update and/or add to the Terms and Conditions of Use of this contract additional provisions related to specific areas or new services provided on or through the Website , which will be published in the specific areas or new services of said Website for its reading and acceptance. The User acknowledges and accepts that said additional terms are an integral part of this contract for all legal purposes that may apply.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction.
These Terms and Conditions of Use will be interpreted and governed by the legislation in force in Mexico, Federal District, waiving the application of the Convention on the International Sale of Goods.
Assignment of rights .
The rights granted to the User must be considered as personal rights and the User may not assign or transfer them, nor authorize any third party to use them in any way. Tseebal may assign all or part of its rights and/or obligations under its charge to any third party, subsidiary or controller of Tseebal without prior authorization from the User . By virtue of said assignment, Tseebal will be released from any obligation in favor of the User , established in this contract.
No waiver of rights.
The inactivity on the part of Tseebal , its affiliates or suppliers to exercise any right or action derived from this contract, shall at no time be construed as a waiver of said rights or actions.
The User agrees to indemnify Tseebal, its affiliates, suppliers, vendors and advisors for any action, demand or claim (including legal fees and court costs) arising from any breach by the User of this agreement; including, without limitation, any of those derived from:
- Any aspect related to the use of the Website: tseebal.com
- The information contained or available on or through said Website or of insults, defamation or any other conduct in violation of this contract by the User in the use of the indicated Website .
- Violation of applicable laws or international treaties relating to copyright or intellectual property, contained or available on or through the Website.
If any provision established in these Terms and Conditions is illegal, void or impossible to enforce in any jurisdiction, it will not affect: i) the legality, validity or exercise in said jurisdiction of any other provision of this agreement; ii) or the legality, validity or exercise in any other jurisdiction of said or any other provision of this agreement.
Tseebal may not exercise any of the rights and powers conferred in this document, which will not imply in any case the waiver thereof, unless expressly recognized by Tseebal , or prescription of the action that corresponds to each case.
The headings of the clauses are incorporated into it only for convenience and for better management, so they will in no way be considered for the purposes of their interpretation, nor will they affect the obligations contained therein.
These Terms and Conditions of Use and the Privacy Notice, as well as any modification and/or legal notice that is published or communicated in the future by Tseebal through the Website , constitute the entire agreement between the User and Tseebal in relation to with the services offered by Tseebal through the Website .
Date of last update.It is notified that the Terms and Conditions were last modified on January 6, 2023.